What I did:
1. Painted the illustrations on watercolor paper using acrylic paints. See previous post below.
2. Took photos of the paintings with my iPhone.
3. Used Microsoft word tables to make the 2″ tile size pictures.
4. Sent the page to local quick copy center.
5. Cut out the pics. Could just cut squares for younger folks. But I carefully cut out closely around the objects.
6. Decoupaged using very thin layer of mod podge. Put a few additional costs of mod podge. Here’s a close up:
These tiles will fit very well in the wipee box from the dollar store. The printed story is my version adapted from a very old fairytale I found online.